Saturday, November 05, 2005


teehee

a lil late but, here's us, at sammiekin's bday long ago, and also in school.. (:
most of the pictures look really strange cos of resizing but what the hell haha



jiang doing some strange things to me (i had a balloon stuck in my blouse..pretending to be pregnant!) | happiness at dontknwwhat | me+charm at coffeebean (pre-promos mugging days!) | sam me jiang charm | everybody at sam's bday | attempt of a gay shot with poor sam



line of bright lights | cuteeee sam bombarded with balloons! | charm me nette with c's board for sam | me grinning happily (jiang made me put the balloons on) | again, yz and i with the coloured blobs | L.O.V.E



sparkled us | charm me nette jiang (they bluffed me! supposed to do retarded face) | aww conjoined hearts, me and nette. L.O.V.E | twirling in the sparkles.


-


and my gbk's gone cos it was wayyy too sec3 and embarassing but signmyguestbook still hates me and i couldnt sign in at all so i got a .. tagboard! so tagtagtag me!

rightt am off to get ready and meet the others..